Installment loans are a simple and effective way to get up to $3,000 quickly. On top of that, installment loans have an added benefit that makes them unique when compared to other types of loans. That’s because an installment loan lets the borrower make smaller, regular payments that are spread out over the course of a payback period. So instead of having to make one large loan payment, you now have the option to make smaller payments, that better fit your budget, over a longer period of time.
Cash Store is NOW OFFERING installment loans with payments due every 30 days in Texas, New Mexico, and Wisconsin. This is a great option for customers who are paid monthly.
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
Make sure you bring in:
- Proof of a steady income, like a recent paycheck stub.
Other Acceptable Proof of Income Includes:
- Social Security Benefits or Pension Benefits - statement of benefits or a bank statement showing direct deposit
- Child Support - payment stub from a distributing agency or a bank statement showing direct deposit
- Most recent checking account statement (account must be open 30 days).
- A personal check.
- A valid driver’s license or state-issued ID.
Our installment loans are available in:
What customers are saying about our installment loans:
"I like that they offer installment loans and not just a payday loan." - Leayn W., Post Falls, ID
"I loved the installment loan idea instead of a payday loan. I didn't have to worry about writing a check every two weeks and also I could pay by using my debit card. Very quick and convenient." - Teresa L., Euless, TX
"The fact that the Cash Store offers installment loans which allows the borrower to receive more cash and you can make several payments to repay your loan." - Dennis J., Plano, TX
**In Texas, the Cash Store is a Credit Services Organization and all cash loans are made by a non-affiliated third-party lender.
For any questions, please call