Scholarship Amount and Application Timeline
- The Cash Store, in partnership with Scholarship America, will be offering five individual $1,000 scholarships for people who are continuing their college education. We encourage everyone who is furthering their college education to apply for our scholarships.
- Application Period: April 2014 - May 2014
Who is eligible for the Scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school graduate at the time of application.
- Reside in the United States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Be 25 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two year or four year college, university, or vocational/technical school for the entire 2013-2014 academic year at the time of application.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale of its equivalent at the time of application.
Online Application will be available starting April 1, 2014.
Please note: Scholarship applicants DO NOT need to be Cash Store customers.