Scholarship Amount and Application Timeline
- The $5,000 Cash Store Fall 2014 Continuing Education Scholarship Program has reached the maximum number of applications and will no longer accept applications at this time.
- The Scholarship program will resume in the Spring of 2015.
Who will be eligible for the Scholarships
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school graduate at the time of application.
- Reside in the United States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Be 25 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two year or four year college, university, or vocational/technical school for the entire 2014-2015 academic year at the time of application.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale of its equivalent at the time of application.
Please note: Scholarship applicants DO NOT need to be Cash Store customers.