COVID-19: Your Safety is Our Priority
by Cash Store Staff
Cash Store will continue to update this information to reflect updated coverage. However, some information may be changing in real time between our updates. For the latest facts on COVID-19, use official resources such as the CDC,WHO, and your local public health department.
Idaho, Illinois, Michigan, New Mexico and Wisconsin:
Cash Store will remain open as an essential financial service during COVID-19 in light of the “shelter in place” order. Under current guidelines, Illinois/Michigan/New Mexico/Wisconsin residents may do any of the following:
Texas and Utah
Our stores remain open with the exclusion of the following stores operating by phone only:
- What is Cash Store doing to minimize the potential impact of COVID-19?
Cash Store has always encouraged employees to keep their stores clean and prevent the spread of germs, especially during cold and flu season. However, we’ve implemented additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols and are supplying our stores with extra cleaning supplies to increase health safety.
- What can I do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Per the CDC, the virus is thought to spread mainly from person to person, so the best way to prevent contracting the illness is to avoid being exposed to people who have it. You can also protect yourself and others in the following ways:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, you can instead use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Remember to get the back of your hands, in between fingers, and your wrists as well. Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact (within about 6 feet) with people who appear to be sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes either by using a tissue or in the inside of your elbow. Throw any used tissues in the trash immediately and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer right away.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces often, including but not limited to:
- Doorknobs and handles
- Your phone
- Light switches
- Desks, tabletops, countertops, and chairs
- Toilets, faucets, and sinks
- Pens and pencils
- I’m playing it extra safe and not leaving my house! How can I make my loan payment if I’m unable to come into the store?
- Over the phone – Call us at 1-888-950-2274 1-888-950-2274.to make a debit card payment over the phone.
- Customers in Texas, New Mexico, Illinois, Idaho, Utah, and Wisconsin can also make a payment by phone using a debit card
- Mail - Mail your money order or cashier's check to your Cash Store. Please make sure the payment will be in stores on or before your due date.
- Electronic Payment - Customers who have given us payment authorization will have any outstanding payment amount transferred from their account at close of business.
We know that situations change, so it’s important to us to have products that are flexible to our customers’ changing needs! Part of that is having multiple refinance options, including a cash back refinance. You will need to visit your local store to complete a refinance, but it’s quick and easy. It shouldn’t take longer than 5 minutes. Contact your local Cash Store for more information.
- I’ve taken a loan out with Cash Store in the past, and due to recent events, I am temporarily low on income. Can I get a new loan?
If you’ve taken out a loan with us before and paid it off, you qualify as a preferred customer! Therefore, you are pre-approved for a new loan. You’ll still need to visit your local Cash Store in order to complete the loan agreement and pick up your cash. Feel free to give us a call to find out more about your eligibility.
Again, we are monitoring the situation and will include updates here as they become available.
Search the Blog
CategoriesCareer Advice Cash Store News Cash Store Products and Offers Credit Cards Credit Scores and Reports Education Holidays and Special Occasions Infographics Money Management and Financial Literacy Money Saving Tips Philanthropy Uncategorized
How Much Can I Get?
USE OUR CALCULATOR TO FIND OUT
QUICK AND EASY
Save time in the store by applying online.
By completing submission you agree to Cash Store Terms. Cash Store will send you communications and product announcements targeted to your interests. You may opt-out at any time.