The Cash Store Continuing Education Scholarship - Fall 2015
- The Cash Store will begin accepting online applications on October 1, 2015.
- 5 winners will each receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Who Will Be Eligible
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a high school graduate at the time of application.
- Reside in the United States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Be 25 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two year or four year college, university, or vocational/technical school for the entire 2015-2016 academic year at the time of application.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or its equivalent at the time of application.
Please note: Scholarship applicants DO NOT need to be Cash Store customers.